Reclaimed Corrugated Barn Tin Ceiling Tiles
Add a little rustic, industrial style and contrast to your ceilings or walls with these reclaimed, corrugated tin ceiling tiles salvaged from Midwest barns.
About Corrugated Tin Ceiling Tiles
- Perfect for bars, industrial lofts, man caves and rustic-style kitchens or dining spaces.
- These rustic ceiling tiles are easy to install thanks to a precise shape and half inch thickness.
- Price listed includes one (1) 23.625" X 23.625" Corrugated Barn Tin Tile.
- Works perfectly with any 2'x2' drop ceiling 15/16" T bar system ceiling grid, including our innovative direct mount J-Track grid system.
- Installation instructions included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal tiles - leather gloves required when handling**
Want the rusted look without unique nail holes and high rust variation? Check out the Colorado Rustic Collection's "Rusted" style.
Instructions On How To Cut Tin Ceiling Tiles
Dakota Tin Tiles Patina Options
- Random Mixture: Offer the most contrast between cool, darker grey/blue coloring and warm, orange/brown rust coloring. It is a mix of majority rust, majority galvanized and partial rust. Our most popular style, random mix is recommended for large projects. It is not recommended for small projects due to the large variation between pieces.
- Majority Rust: The majority of each tile will have warm, orange/brown rust coverage and coloring.
- Majority Galvanized: The majority of each tile will have cool, darker grey/blue antique galvanized coverage and coloring.
- Premium: This tin is the best we find. Each piece is a nice mix of rust and galvanized that can only be created from natural weathering. It is also flatter with less warping. Recommended for smaller applications.
Environmental Benefits of "Upcycled" Barn Tin Ceiling Tiles
The Dakota Tin Collection was founded from a desire to add a real, rustic, antique, vintage and industrial look to homes or businesses. Because they are salvaged from Midwest barn roofs and machine shed. These corrugated tin tiles are upcycled - not recycled.
Our reclaiming process saves energy and keeps materials out of recycling centers and landfills. With recycled items, the raw material (glass, metal, paper, rubber, etc.) is broken down and reshaped into an original product. Upcycled materials, however, are repurposed products that are not broken down, merely reshaped or adjusted to suite a different purpose. Recycling is an important practice, but upcycling is generally considered a greener and more environmentally-friendly method.
Your product has to many holds. I also had to fix so corners.
Your product is great!-I put four tiles in the middle of my Kitchen's dropped ceiling for accent and it looks great--I would recommend it to others
The tin ceiling tiles and grid covers installation went well and looks great. Very happy with the results.
They look nice but some tiles were so bent they wouldn’t sit well in the grid