Corrugated Metal Panels: Custom Size
Corrugated Metal Panels: Custom Size
- Colorado Steel panels can be custom cut to a maximum height/length of 144” (12 feet) with a constant width (against corrugations left to right, horizontal) at 26”.
- Dakota Tin panels can be custom cut to a maximum height/length of 144” (12 feet) (corrugations run the height/ length of material, vertically) and a maximum of 26” width (against corrugations left to right, horizontal). 1/8in Tolerance on cut edges.
ABOUT METAL PANELS
- Perfect for wall panels, custom projects or fences.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal panels - leather gloves required when handling**
Patina Styles To Choose From:
DAKOTA BARN TIN WALL PANELS
The Dakota Tin Collection was founded from a desire to add a real, rustic, vintage and industrial look to homes or businesses. They are salvaged panels from Midwest barn roofs and machine shed. These corrugated tin panels are upcycled - not recycled.
Because of the rare source of the Dakota Tin Collection products (steel barn roofs and walls), every piece you receive will come with unique characteristics. Most will have small holes or warps from where they were originally fastened, some will have brand marks from the original steel manufacturers. They have an interesting range of coloring, including metallic grey, rust orange, light brown, and even a yellowish hue. Adds contrast, character and depth to any space.
- Random Mixture: Offer the most contrast between cool, darker grey/blue coloring and warm, orange/brown rust coloring. It is a mix of majority rust, majority galvanized and partial rust. Our most popular style, random mix is recommended for large projects. It is not recommended for small projects due to the large variation between pieces.
- Majority Rust: The majority of each panel will have warm, orange/brown rust coverage and coloring.
- Majority Galvanized: The majority of each panel will have cool, darker grey/blue antique galvanized coverage and coloring.
- Premium Partial Rust: This tin is the best we find. Each piece is a nice mix of rust and galvanized that can only be created from natural weathering. It is also flatter with less warping. Recommended for smaller applications.
COLORADO STEEL WALL PANELS
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel™ collection which features three different "faux" styles of corrugated, metal steel, each with unique color and texture patterns. These newly-manufactured panels can be applied to indoor and outdoor rooms, walls, ceilings, home décor, furniture and more.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blue/grey that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.