Colorado Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tiles
Give your ceilings a vintage, rustic or industrial touch. Corrugated metal ceiling tiles come in uniform patterns like Galvalume (regular galvanized), Antique Galvanized (dark dull grey) or Rusted (pre-rusted).
About Colorado Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tiles
- Perfect for bars, industrial lofts, man caves and rustic-style eateries
- Half-inch thickness.
- Price listed includes one (1) 23.625" X 23.625" Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tile.
- Work perfectly with any 2'x2' drop ceiling 15/16" T bar system ceiling grid, including our innovative direct mount J-Track grid system.
- Installation instructions included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal tiles - leather gloves required when handling**
Get an even more eclectic look with the Dakota Barn Tin Collection. Because these tiles are reclaimed (salvaged) directly from Midwest barns, each tile tells a story with unique nail holes and high rust variation.
Instructions On How To Cut Ceiling Tiles
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Ceiling Tiles Are So Unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design - free of nail holes or warps - that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019 which features three different styles of corrugated metal ceiling tiles:
Colorado Rustic Collection Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
I thought the inside was going to be painted gray
Purchased our tin panels for a backsplash application. The are just perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Installation was very easy. We used
a high speed cut off tool for any cut outs we needed.
Hi we have not installed the project yet so I do not know how the product looks. I have no reason to believe that it will be great. I will update you when I see it. on another note, I sent an inquiry on 1/25 on behalf of my other company, Forever Barnwood. I want to discuss an online "affiliate program" between Forever Barnwood and Dakota Tin. We get many inquiries for accessories to our product, matching many of your offerings. We would like to direct people your way through our website. Please direct this inquiry to the proper channel and have someone contact me. Thanks. Jason Bast - Owner - Forever Barnwood
We live the rustic feel this added to our basement . We got so many compliments