J-Track – Trim and Ceiling Grid System
J-Track has multiple uses for trimming of our corrugated metal products. Use J-Track that matches your corrugated metal pieces or tiles to set tiles inside and complete the look. Available in the the Rusted (pre-rusted) style.
J-Track is intended to be used as a edge, border or direct mount grid. This is different from a standard drop grid system.
About the J-Track
- Price listed includes one strip of J-Track (select size above)
- Flat, not corrugated.
- Holds Colorado Rustic Corrugated ceiling tiles and other products.
- Exceptional customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- All American Company
- **Real Metal - Leather Gloves Required**
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Collection products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Colorado Rustic Collection: J-Track Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home décor and furniture.
How To Install J-Track With Wainscoting
We have not installed this yet, but Ms. Ashley was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable and wanting to make sure we got what we needed.
Terrific company and love my purchase.
Ashley was very responsive, answered my questions, reviewed a photo of the space, and made a great suggestion as to the product to purchase. It is rare today to receive such excellent personal service, especially for a small order like the one I placed. Good work, Ashley.
The J-track worked great for edging the new wainscoting in our kitchen!