Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging
Long strips of steel metal landscape edging with hemmed edges provide style and safety for gardens, lawns and flower beds. Add rustic, industrial contrast with this corrugated metal garden border.
Visit our gallery for examples of how metal edging is being used in gardens and lawns.
About Corrugated Steel Landscaping Edging
- Price listed includes one piece of garden edging (select size above)
- Available in all three Colorado Rustic Patinas
- Approximately 10’ in length
- Hemmed edges provide a softer, safer product
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal edging - leather gloves required**
- Garden Edging Installation Instructions
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Garden Edging products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design - free of nail holes or warps - that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
We recommend not burying the rusted edging in the ground, as various soil types reduce the life expectancy of the material.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation. Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
Very good quality, easy to use for a border
We began installing this and its pretty easy to install and looks really nice.
Excellent product! We used it to edge between our walk and flower garden and it looks great. We had two people to install it and that was very helpful. I highly recommend this edging, it’s a great replacement to the traditional plastic edging that breaks and fades. I bought the 6” to help with frost heave we have every winter in upstate NY. Thanks for making such a great product!
We love the ease of this and how beautiful it looks in our yard as a separator between our grass and garden. We are ordering more to finish the rest of the yard.