Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging
Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging
Long strips of steel metal landscape edging with hemmed edges provide style and safety for gardens, lawns and flower beds. Add rustic, industrial contrast with this corrugated metal garden border.
Visit our gallery for examples of how metal edging is being used in gardens and lawns.
About Corrugated Steel Landscaping Edging
- Price listed includes one piece of garden edging (select size above)
- Available in all three Colorado Rustic Patinas
- Approximately 10’ in length
- Hemmed edges provide a softer, safer product
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal edging - leather gloves required**
- Stakes and screws are not included.
- Garden Edging Installation Instructions
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Garden Edging products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design - free of nail holes or warps - that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
We recommend not burying the rusted edging in the ground, as various soil types reduce the life expectancy of the material.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation. Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
Exactly what we needed to accomplish a round wall in our Greenhouse…
We needed a way to protect the lower level of our deck. Critters were getting in (including skunks, groundhogs, and raccoons. The Dakota Tin material did the trick and looks great!
We built a slab for water collection system. It was on a natural slope unfortunately. Therefore, we needed something strong yet nice to look at to go around the slab to hold the soil under it. We looked at plastic, but that gets old fast with direct sunlight. I found this gardening product online. A bit pricey against plastic, but well worth it. Looks nice; durable; does a great job. Now, we need some rain!!
Order arrived in timely fashion. Weight of product= shipping charges that increase the price :(
Would be nice if it came in different lengths... we needed a 12' but could only get a 10'... Also, we had to use pieces of rebar to hold it in place against the slab sides. Would be nice is seller offered something similar that matched the edging better... since this is a working location it is ok...
Needed a tall edging that looked neat and was easy to
Install. This worked out great.