Ceiling Grid Cover
Using an existing grid system with Dakota Tin tiles and wanting to complement the same rustic style? Our ceiling grid covers match Dakota Tin's corrugated metal tiles and complete the look.
Grid Covers are intended to be stuck onto an existing grid or t-bar drop ceiling.
About the Grid Covers
- Price listed includes one 8 foot long strip.
- Strips are flat - not corrugated.
- Two-sided tape applied makes installation easy
- Exceptional customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- All American Company
Colorado Rustic Collection: Grid Cover Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result being a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture.