Colorado Corrugated Metal Wainscoting
A growing trend, corrugated metal wainscoting is found in more and more homes and commercial spaces.
Break up a contrasting accent wall; add a rustic, industrial contrast to a clean room; or add a unique look to bars and countertops - there are so many uses for these metal wall panels.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings, furniture and other home décor. See more ideas in our gallery.
About Colorado Corrugated Metal Wainscoting
- 36-inches tall. Each sheet will provide 24 inches of coverage. The panel typically comes 26"x36".
- View our available metal wainscoting patinas and styles.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal panels - leather gloves required when handling**
- Metal Wainscoting Installation Instructions
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Wainscoting products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design - free of nail holes or warps - that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Steel Wainscoting Patina Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per panel compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
How To Install Wainscoting With J-Track
How To Cut Wainscoting
Shipped fast, friendly and helpful customer service. Look great as a vertical cladding for my outdoor kitchen
The tin looks just as we pictured it and arrived packaged well. Appreciated all the help in properly treating and protecting the patina from your staff. Thank you.
Metal was to rusted.
I am VERY satisfied with my purchase of the 20 pcs of Colorado Corrugated Metal Wainscoting. It was actually used as a ceiling in my basement bathroom and it turned out awesome. The order arrived on time - actually quickly if I may add. The way the product was packaged was professional - no damage whatsoever. I will be ordering from them again as we progress with the basement finishing project.