Corrugated Metal Wainscoting - Scratch & Dent
These items are products that didn't meet our standards. Scratches, dents, damages and returns - our garage sale items give you a great deal on our popular products with blemishes.
No returns or exchanges. These are sold as-is. No additional discounts apply.
A growing trend, corrugated metal wainscoting is found in more and more homes and commercial spaces.
Break up a contrasting accent wall; add a rustic, industrial contrast to a clean room; or add a unique look to bars and counter top - there are so many uses for these metal wall panels.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture. See more ideas in our gallery.
About Corrugated Metal Wainscoting
- 36-inches tall. Each sheet will provide 24 inches of coverage. The panel typically comes 26"x36".
- View our available metal wainscoting patinas and styles.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal panels - leather gloves required when handling**
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Wainscoting products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Steel Wainscoting Patina Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per panel compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.