J-Track – Trim and Ceiling Grid System
J-Track has multiple uses for trimming of our corrugated metal products. Use J-Track that matches your corrugated metal pieces or tiles to set tiles inside and complete the look. Available in the the Rusted (pre-rusted) style.
J-Track is intended to be used as a edge, border or direct mount grid. This is different from a standard drop grid system.
About the J-Track
- Price listed includes one strip of J-Track (select size above)
- Flat, not corrugated.
- Holds Colorado Rustic Corrugated ceiling tiles and other products.
- Exceptional customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- All American Company
- **Real Metal - Leather Gloves Required**
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Collection products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Colorado Rustic Collection: J-Track Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style.
- We start the rusting process, but if you'd still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light silver, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation.
- Finish wears with time (can produce white rust with exposure to moisture), will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat for high-wear areas or where oils can get splattered, since it has a more porous surface.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home décor and furniture.
How To Install J-Track With Wainscoting
Terrific company and love my purchase.
Ashley was very responsive, answered my questions, reviewed a photo of the space, and made a great suggestion as to the product to purchase. It is rare today to receive such excellent personal service, especially for a small order like the one I placed. Good work, Ashley.
The J-track worked great for edging the new wainscoting in our kitchen!