Corrugated Reclaimed Barn Tin Wainscoting
A growing trend, corrugated barn tin wainscoting is found in more and more homes and commercial spaces.
Break up a contrasting accent wall; add a rustic, industrial contrast to a clean room; or add a unique look to bars and countertops - there are so many uses for these metal wall panels.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings, furniture and other home décor. See more ideas in our gallery.
About Corrugated Barn Tin Wainscoting
- 36-inches tall. Each sheet will provide 24 inches of coverage. The panel typically comes 26"x36".
- View our available tin wainscoting patinas and styles.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You'll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal panels - leather gloves required when handling**
- Barn Tin Wainscoting Installation Instructions
CORRUGATED TIN WAINSCOTING PATINA OPTIONS
Dakota Tin Collection (Faux) Patinas: Because of the rare source of the Dakota Tin Collection products (steel barn roofs and walls), every piece you receive will come with unique characteristics. Most will have small holes or warps from where they were originally fastened. Some will have brand marks from the original steel manufacturers. They have an interesting range of coloring, including metallic grey, rust orange, light brown, and even a yellowish hue. This adds contrast, character and depth to any ceiling or space.
- Random Mixture: Offer the most contrast between cool, darker grey/blue coloring and warm, orange/brown rust coloring. It is a mix of majority rust, majority galvanized and partial rust. Our most popular style, random mix is recommended for large projects. It is not recommended for small projects due to the large variation between pieces.
- Majority Rust: The majority of each panel will have warm, orange/brown rust coverage and coloring.
- Majority Galvanized: The majority of each panel will have cool, darker grey/blue antique galvanized coverage and coloring.
- Premium: This tin is the best we find. Each piece is a nice mix of rust and galvanized that can only be created from natural weathering. It is also flatter with less warping. Recommended for smaller applications.
How To Install Wainscoting With J-Track
How To Cut Wainscoting
We are thrilled with the quality of tin received. The right product for the project.
Love it. Arrived quick. Will definitely order again for another project
Very pleased with shipping times and more importantly the product. I ordered the wrong tin first and the woman I spoke to on the phone was very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this company.
Haven’t finished project yet but so far so good