Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging - Scratch & Dent - Split Hem 12" Rusted
These items are products that didn't meet our standards. Scratches, dents, damages and returns - our garage sale items give you a great deal on our popular products with blemishes.
No returns or exchanges. These are sold as-is. No additional discounts apply.
These 12" tall metal landscape edging rolls in Rusted have splitting at the top of the hem. This does create a sharper edge.
About Corrugated Steel Landscaping Edging
- Price listed includes one piece of garden edging (select size above)
- Approximately 10’ in length
- This does not have the same hemmed edges that the typical Dakota Tin landscape edging has. It does have sharper edges.
- **Real metal edging - leather gloves required**
- Stakes and screws are not included.
- Garden Edging Installation Instructions
Why Colorado Rustic Steel Garden Edging products are so unique
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Corrugated Metal Landscape Edging Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result is a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style. ***We start the rusting process, but if you'd get your panels and would still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- We recommend sealing this style with a clear coat, as the rust finish can rub off. Here is how to clear coat Rusted products.
- We do not recommend burying the rusted edging in the ground, as various soil types reduce the life expectancy of the material.
These metal garden edgings are great! They are sturdy, well-made, and look amazing giving the country garden vibe. These are not the flimsy aluminum edgings usually available. Shipping was fast, and I was so pleased I immediately ordered more in every size. Going to the Dakota Tin store, I found other products that I couldn't wait to order, including rustic corrugated panels in custom sizes (which, of course, I ordered. ) Highly recommended!
Exactly what I needed. Used the tin to fabricate a rain guard for an exterior speaker by my pool. Thank you.
This metal is working out really great for my garden project.